Adding Value Before "Your on the Market"
Which items will add value to your home and help with resale when the time comes to sell?
The answer is: “Only the ones that future buyers will also want and be willing to pay for.”
There are two ways to approach this project.
- Look for the cheapest fixes that will increase the value of your property or make it easier for a buyer to say yes and make an offer.
- Do everything to maximze the sales price by discovering what the highest paying buyers would be willing to pay for in your market.
Schedule a "Seller Consultation" with us at least 6 months before your put your home on the market. 858-519-7101 to schedule an appointment with Patrick and Carly.
Carly and I have remodeled 3 homes personally and sold two for significant profit. We have helped many sellers prepare their home for sale and have created significant profits for our selling clients. It's fun & stressful as we together put time and money into an assest with the goal of creating solid returns on both that time and money. Experience and knowledge of buyers is what matters!
Which updates will add the most value to your home? Contact for a selling consultation at 858-519-7101
- Update your kitchen and/or bathrooms. Whether you need a minor or major remodel, updating the kitchen or bathrooms in your home will yield a high return on investment. Stay timeless with your updates, but also pay attention to trends.
- Increase usable space. Add an extra bathroom, upgrade or expand your kitchen and/or master bedroom suite, add more closet space, or convert an unused space to a more functional space, like a spare bedroom to a home office or basement into the ultimate hangout space.
- Lighten and brighten your rooms. Paint rooms white or with a light color paint to neurtalize your space. Add skylights, windows, or French doors.
- Revamp the exterior. Updated landscaping will draw in buyers before they even walk through the door. Keep your shrubs, trees, and grass trimmed and tidy. Add a splash of color with vibrant plants or by painting the front door an eye-catching color. Consider a focal point like a flagstone walkway or a water feature.