Buying a Home in Solana Beach, CA
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your lifestyle goals in Solana Beach is very difficult. Most of the time it requires that you either buy something to rebuild, renovate or you buy someone elses work at very igh costs. The cost of living in Solana Beach is very high becuase it's a small beach town with a lot of culture and offers an incredible lifestyle for those lucky enough to call it home.
Before you start looking for a new property you'll want to answer a few very important questions:
- What side of the 5 Freeway do you want to live?
- Do you want a big lot? Or a view?
- Single family home, condo, townhouse?
- Closer to the Del Mar Race track on the South Side of town? Or do you like the North side closer to Cardiff and Encinitas?
- Can you afford to rebuild and do you have the time that it takes to get plans, permits and build?
- Can you afford to buy someone elses new construction home for sale? These tend to be the most expenisve homes sold in Solana Beach each year. If fact that last one sold for close to $9 million!
- Woud you be up for a smaller renovation project? There are a lot of homes for sale that you could do a $200-400,000 renovation and give an older property a facelift (that's what Carly and I did).
It's critical to explore all you property type options if you are serious about buying a home in Solana Beach!
As successful real estate sales agents/Realtors who live in Solana Beach we are happy to meet with you to discuss you ideal property type!
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Contact Patrick @ 858-519-7101